Tuesday, June 1, 2021

035 - Vlogging an old horse #blogjune 01

 

 



 




 “When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. Don’t give up.” 
- Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart 

Song of the Blog:
When the going gets tough
The tough get going, tough, tough, huh, huh, huh

- Billy Ocean




Michael Minneboo started this challenge called #vlogweek, in which he would be vlogging every day for a full week. He encouraged others to join on this 'crusade' of geeky goodness and soon enough all the usual suspects were filming their comic books and using clever effects to fill a minimum of 30 seconds.


So far I have been having fun, doing a rock and a comic of the day feature and showing some of my garden and today I walked to the local park because our car is at the garage waiting for parts to arrive. So no trips to the beach this week.
Don't worry, I have plenty other ideas and stuff to show.




The first to days are now available on YouTube - with another FIVE to follow.
Click on the thumbnails to go directly to each day and make sure to subscribe and like the videos as that will motivate me to make more vlogs in the future.
For now #blogJUNE has also begun - how will I fit it all in?
Well, at least with no car for a week I am stuck at home anyway!
Let me know if there are any things you would like me to VLOG about and I will see if I can fit it into this vlogweek or any potential future editions.

If you have any books or products that you would like me to review, you can send them to eRiQ / Mr.Q -


PO Box 60,
Hawera 4640
New Zealand





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your links. I did not know it was vlog week as well as blogjune. If you had not used the blogjune hashtag I would not have found your blog and vlogs.

    ReplyDelete