Monday, July 29, 2019

Happy 22nd Birthday QQ !!

"Today you are you! That is truer than true!
There is no one alive who is you-er than you!" - Dr. Seuss

Song of the BloQQ:
"For unto us a child is born
(for unto us a child is born)
Unto us a son is given
A son is given
Unto us a son is given"

- Joy to the World



Twenty-two years ago I walked around the streets of Whakatane with the biggest smile on my face, my son Quentin Nicholas Quaadgras was born on the 29th of July 1997. Since then QQ has grown up quickly from the Pokemon loving computer-game  playing little boy to the bright young man living and studying in Auckland. So proud of you, my son.



I will remember for always the days we read Dr. Seuss books to you, the times you entertained us dancing on the bed. Drawing together, playing play-station, having walks in nature, watching movies and having long conversations about all sorts.
Happy Birthday from Debra and me!
Original artwork for the card we send to friends and family when QQ was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment